Dave’s off on a motorcycle or something, so this week, Jason “Open Government Machine” Hibbets and Gunnar talk about CityCamp, Code for America, civic innovation, and (of course) Jason’s new book.
Subscribe via RSS or iTunes.
- Fostering a culture of citizen participation
- Having an effective open government policy (see Gunnar’s “open source policy that’s better without open source post)
- Having an effective open data initiative, which means things like NYC’s Checkbook 2.0
- Promoting open source user groups and conferences
- Being a hub for innovation and open source businesses