- Good news: Microsoft rolls out two-factor authentication which is standards based
- Bad News: Google Authenticator is now closed source going forward per the disclaimer
- Ask Slashdot: How Do You Assess the Status of an Open Source Project?
- We love report cards: The Electronic Frontier Foundation’s annual “Who Has Your Back” report card
- IBM’s open source homomorphic encryption system
- OSI Open Source License Clinic Thursday, May 9 in DC
- Red Hat Summit coming up! Register now!
- Someone needs to send Red Hat Support flowers
- SCAP Security Guide releases v0.1-11
- OpenShift Community Day presentation: “SELinux & PaaS: Deep Dive on Multi-tenancy, Containers & Security” by Dan Walsh of Red Hat
- OpenStack debate on Mil-OSS
- Watch Lectures In Half The Time with YouTube’s HTML5 Player
Cutting Room Floor
- Predictions for Privacy in the Age of Facebook (from 1985!)
- So say we all: What Modern Militaries Can Learn From Battlestar Galactica
We Give Thanks
- Red Hat Support for the Chat Beta, Ask Shadowman, and Crossingguard!