This week, Dave and Gunnar broadcast from Boston, on the first day of the 2013 Red Hat Summit.
- Back to Work, with Dan Benjamin and Merlin Mann. Face to face
- Acxiom, NewLease, and Verizon Terremark are now CCPs
- Dell GovCloud using RHEL and RHEV
- AWS running RHEL on the free tier – 750 hours/month
- OpenShift now for sale!
- JBoss Windup
- Dave, Gunnar, and Lauren featured on opensource.com
We Give Thanks
To everyone who we interviewed yesterday, in order of appearance: Erich Morisse, Adam Clater, Brian Cook, Dan Walsh, James Kirkland, Lene Jensen, Ray Ploski, Shak, Shawn Wells, Thomas Cameron, Jim Tyrrell, and Christopher Basquez.